Licheer Wholesale Dry Back LVT Floor Glue Down Residential Commercial
|Size: 6*36, 6*48, 7*48, 12*24||Feature: 1.Waterproof 2.Sound-resistance|
|Thickness: 1.5mm, 2mm, 2.5mm, 3mm||Wear layer: 0.1-1mm|
|Material: 100% virgin||Certification:Floor score, ISO9000, ISO14001, SGS|
1.Environmental protection, save the hardwood, save the forest.
2.Sound absorption & Soundproof, it is sound insulation can deaden the noise of the room.
3.Waterproof & Fireproof, It is water repellent, so the water could not penetrate into the floor.
4.Anti-corrosion&long life time, provide the industry with better products and maintenance free for clients .
5.Anti-slippery, Slip resistance make it more suitable for kids&the aged family,dance room and badminton court.
6.Anti-scratch & Stain repellent, High quality wear layer making it exceptionally stain and scratch resistant.
7.Good foot feels, They are warmer underfoot than traditional tile or stone.
8.Easy install and maintain, reduces the cost of labor force, economic choose for residential and commercial.
9.Eco-friendly, no noxious or chemical component.
10.100% Virgin material, It is made from virgin material to ensure the quality of the final product stable.
11.NO swelling when exposed to water.
12.Durable, will not expand or contract, very stable.
Packing & Delivery
Packing：Carton + Plywood pallet , (also can provide according to buyer request)
Delivery：35-40 days after receiving deposit
Our vinyl floor is based on 100% virgin pvc material. If you use for residential, we recommend 0.3 mm wear layer and the guaranty is 25 years. If you use for commercial, we recommend 0.5 mm wear layer and the guarantee is 15 years.
Our principle is that Quality is first and free sample is available for your evaluation. Before the production, we will also send you the production details sheet for your confirmation. During the production, each step is strictly controlled by the QC team, and the Floor Score, CE Certificates and SGS can be send for your reference.
① Free sample is available. You can choose the samples directly from our stock, or we can do the sample according to your required color design.
② We can printed the package boxes as you required. If you need, we can send the popular designs for your reference.
③ We can design and offer the sample books to help your promotion. We believe that if you sell well, and then we sell well.
④ We also provide matching profiles such as skirting, EVA sheet and etc. We promise to offer you the one-stop services.
How to Install Dry Back/Glue Down
Prep The Subfloor
1. Make sure the floor is clean, leveled, and dry before installation
Remove any foreign substances such as wax, grease, dirt, or any other chemicals that could prevent a good bond.
2. Clean up all the dust and debris.
3. Fill any holes with patch
4. Determine if the substrate is porous or nonporous
Recommended Trowels: If porous, use a 1/16” x 1/16” x 1/16” Square Notch. If Non-porous, use a 1/16” x 1/32” x 1/32” U Notch.
5. Acclimate glue down planks for 48 hours in 65 to 85 degree temperature.
6. Check for matching batch numbers on the side of each box.
7. Open and work from multiple boxes to minimize pattern repeat and create a more natural look.
Check for any defects prior to installation.
8. Draw your guideline on your starting wall. Measure two ft out and mark on one side, then repeat the measure and mark on the opposite side.
9. Connect two points with a chalk line and trace over it with a pencil or marker.
10. Open recommended adhesive and begin to spread and even coat throughout.
Hold the trowel at a 45 degree angle in order to apply the right amount of adhesive for a secure bond.
11. Let adhesive dry and wait for a tacky touch.
12. Begin installing your planks along the guideline.
13. Measure your plank, mark your cut, score with a utility knife, and snap it in half.
14. Continue laying your planks while making sure they’re together tightly.